This beautiful house has an individual charm and character of its own. It was built around 1587 by Richard Lutwyche. The house has been described as "An exquisite specimen of Elizabethan Architecture set in a quaint old fashioned garden, the whole forming a picture which as regards both form and colour, satisfies the artistic sense of even the most fastidious".
The house has been used in video shoots in the past and there are vast acreages of outlying grounds that are also available for filming.
Please contact Mrs Bishop on 01746 785225
click on this picture to view an enlargement