Island of Jersey
Coupled with the fact that Jersey is able to offer unique tax incentives to Film Makers why not discuss Filming your next project on this beautiful Island.
The Island also has a number of unusual features which include
For Filming Enquiries contact:
- A tidal range of up to 12 metres on Spring tides.
- Two Medieval castles belonging to Jersey Heritage which can be secured for exclusive use.
- Coastal choices between sandy beaches and rocky coves.
- A number of period residences built in traditional granite.
- Clean air enabling sharper filming.
- Very good access to most UK cities. 10 flights per day to Gatwick for example.
- An attractive town whith much French influence, and a range of very attractive parks and gardens.
David de Carteret (Director of Tourism)