• Upstairs at the end of the passage is a room that was occupied by King James I, known as the Kings Room and Queen Elizabeth’s Room adjoins the Kings Room and contains some beautiful tapestry of the Charles II period.
• Outside is a stunning 2.5 acre Walled Garden containing five separate areas including a rose garden, herb garden, vegetable garden, flower garden and white garden. There is also a lovely moat alongside the garden.
• There is parkland in front of Loseley House and extensive fields and woodland stretching up to the North Downs.
• There is also a lovely stable-yard with Victorian stalls and a carriage store.
• Several lovely cottages of all shapes and sizes are scattered in the grounds and on the Estate which extends to 1400 acres in total.
• Other film locations available include cellars, avenues and a lake.
Page 2. Click for page 1/2Loseley Park
The Estate Office,
Surrey GU3 1HS
Tel: Tel: 01483 405114